Leave a comment
December 30, 2012 by hookershorde
38% of Americans NEVER make New Year’s Resolutions. I’m part of the 45% that USUALLY make New Year’s Resolutions.
Following is a list of the things I intend to do:
- On school nights, power down electronics at 8:30 pm. (No TV, no iPod, no cellphone) Instead, I will journal about the things that went right that day.
- Number 1 will help me sleep. I intend to put my toes up by 9:30 pm each night.
- Clean/organize one drawer or cupboard each day.
- Empty the dishwasher BEFORE going to bed.
- Do not leave folded laundry on the dining room table.
- A minimum of 3 Sun Salutations before walking the dogs in the morning.
- Two dog walks/day.
- Strengthen my abdominal muscles with crunches and yoga . . .this will strengthen my back which will allow me to carry Mr. Sunny Sunny Bun Bun (the portly poodle) without pain.
- Number 1 will ensure that I write every single day.
Now, for the 3 BIG things:
- Fall in love with a 2-legged someone
- Pay off CareCredit card. (Cross fingers that no fur-iends need it in 2013.)
- Move television, DVD, and Wii upstairs to the yoga room.